The Only Thing You Can Control is Your Reaction!
“When we can no longer change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.”
Bad days follow bad days. Terrible things seem to be constant. There’s constant stress, lack of joy, and broken relationships. Worry consumes time, anger breaks friendships, and life seems dreary and is not enjoyed to the fullest. Friends are lost. Life is a bore and often seems cruel.
You’re not the only one that feels this way. Everyone goes through these phases. You can spend your time deploring this or you can take charge of your life.If it is difficult for you to change, it is not easy for them either. Click To Tweet
We can’t control things that happen around us, neither the traffic nor the weather. The only thing we can control is how we react to it. We can control how we look at our life, our tragedies and hardships.
Life is far from smooth paves; many bumps still await. But the way we thwack these bounces can create a vast difference to outcomes. Holding onto the good things, we can also enjoy the question marks of uncertain life.
Either you will control your situation or the situation will control you.
Understand, people and situation will never be your way, you may get influence, break or wither. Sometimes, your frustration, anger, or depression may force you to cry, you blame them, curse them and try to make them feel the same as you did. You feel relaxed, It helps your mind to get off the things. You give people the responses they want.
When something goes wrong, you immediately seek someone to blame. Blaming someone else just makes your job easier. You lack self-responsibility.
But what if, they brush aside your blame? You need to understand that clinging on to things that aren’t in your control won’t help you in anyway. You can decide to stay at peace even when your world is crushing you. It’s completely your choice.
Our reactions impact people and situations. Reacting in a negative manner would increase your temper, consequently, a series of unfortunate events start to occur.
Try for once, when someone gets angry at you, shrug them aside, and keep calm. Experiment and see how your reaction transforms your situation. Consider, what efforts you can take to let the things not affect you.
We always try to change others but forget to consider how hard it is for us to bring a change in our life. If it is difficult for you, it is not easy for them either.
Life hands us all the tragedies and losses. You cannot predict to control an unplanned situation; however, you can prevent it from becoming worse. Keep in mind that we have no control of 10% of the things that happen to us, but, the remaining 90% is something that we are in control of.
Surely, this change doesn’t come easily. It takes time, patience and efforts. I assure you that this single thought will create miracles in your life.
From today, can we decide to take charge of our lives, and not allow anyone to take control of our emotions? It empowers us!!
Fountainhead of zistboon. Professional blogger and writer by heart 💖 Love to explore new things and try to find the answers to all question marks. Share experience and life. Life Motto: Love, Laugh Live 😘