Heartily thanks to Rupesh Sengar from social utility blogs for nominating me for the award. He shares amazing insight about blogging tips and tricks, technology and health. Go, check out his blog, you will find definitely something great.
Now, let’s talk about this award, so here is the brief description what blogger recognition award is all about:
The idea is to motivate and inspire new bloggers. It creates a chain of fellow bloggers all around the world, and support each other in blogging journey.
Now, here the rules of this award:
- Say thank to the blogger who nominated you and provides a link (as I did above)
- Write a post to show your award
- Share your blogging journey and how you started the blog
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers (see my advice to new bloggers)
- Select 15 other bloggers to pass the award (see nomination below)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created
As per rules here is my story of blogging journey:
I started this blog in December 2016 but actively start working on March 2017. Basically, I start this blog to share my life experience and show the people a different perspective. But gradually, as my journey growing up in this sphere the blog become a great source of knowledge for people to come and educate themselves.
Now, here is the two piece of advice for the new bloggers
- Firstly, I want to say, don’t give up. Your blogging journey may or may not be easy, you may find many problems but all you need to do is stand against the wind and gradually turn it in your favor. So, never stop blogging even you don’t get traffic.
- Support your fellow bloggers. We cannot pass this journey alone, we all have to work together to make it successful. Keep blogging!!!
Now, my turn to nominate 15 new bloggers, so here is the list:
- It buzz web
- One stopage forreaders
- Human body tips
- Strokes of pen
- Life tips pro
- Wiggling pen
- Knowledge philic
- What not blog
- Techi pundit
- News patrolling
- Blogging ideas